Time Travel Bob Time Travel Bob

My god

That was so beautifull! *sniff*

Haunted Video Games pt.1 Haunted Video Games pt.1

HAWESOME!

The new thema song kicks ass! :D
Nice work, keep it up!

Haunted Video Games pt.2 Haunted Video Games pt.2

WOOOOOooaaaaah!

UUNNNniiicorns! lmao XD
Hawesome!

Super Marshmallow Kingdom Super Marshmallow Kingdom

This game is just lovely. :D
Graphics, animations, sound, music,... it's all great!
So instead of writing an in-depth review on every single thing i like about this game, i'll give you some of the "bugs" i ran into:
- The flying "boss" guy that fires groups of marshmallows got stuck on the border of the screen, which pretty much allowed me to play wave 10 almost infinitely. I eventually just let myself die after i got +12 hearts, since the game was just lagging way too hard lol.
- If you get stuck under a falling marshmallow while respawning, you can hardly move.. so it would be kind of nice to have collision off while respawning i guess. (sliding does help though)
- The magnet sometimes makes the coins get stuck floating above your head, but to be fair, my own entry for the Stencyl Jam used to have the same type of magnet system, and i had the exact same problem, i never figured out how to fix it in the end, so yeah... lol. If you manage to fix it, color me impressed!

And that's it pretty much, it's a shame about the enormous frame rate drops, but the game is still amazing either way. Great job! I'm expecting you to win!

coruptedGames responds:

Oh haha, Sorry about the boss.
The getting stuck under marshmallow is new as I turned off rotation to improve performance ill look into it.
I liked your game (:
Thanks!

Super Frisco Frenzy Super Frisco Frenzy

Oh god i couldn't stop screaming in joy while playing this.
Amazing. Great job on just everything.

The Depths The Depths

Love the artwork! Really well animated too, and it works wonders with the overall theme of the game!
I'm just a bit sad that i'm horrible at it, i can barely get past wave 2 :p.
Though i'm pretty sure you've already had enough people tell you that.
IMO, i feel like some sort of blocking system that cancels the attack animation and or stamina system for blocking and attacking would have helped with the crazy difficulty.
But then again, it's a hell of a lot more satisfying to finish waves the way it is now though!
(only to realise after dying in the second wave that this is a 100% roguelike)

TL;DR: Cool game! Pretty graphics and animations! Me like long time!

Eafu responds:

Thanks, man! We've made it a bit easier now, hopefully you'll find it more enjoyable. :)

Long goodbye (remix) Long goodbye (remix)

Love it.

One of my favorites from your songs! Awesome job on this one dude.

Heliography Heliography

Pony-tastic.

Very relaxing! :D

Children - (remix) Children - (remix)

So damn catchy AAAAARGH.