Super Marshmallow Kingdom Super Marshmallow Kingdom

This game is just lovely. :D
Graphics, animations, sound, music,... it's all great!
So instead of writing an in-depth review on every single thing i like about this game, i'll give you some of the "bugs" i ran into:
- The flying "boss" guy that fires groups of marshmallows got stuck on the border of the screen, which pretty much allowed me to play wave 10 almost infinitely. I eventually just let myself die after i got +12 hearts, since the game was just lagging way too hard lol.
- If you get stuck under a falling marshmallow while respawning, you can hardly move.. so it would be kind of nice to have collision off while respawning i guess. (sliding does help though)
- The magnet sometimes makes the coins get stuck floating above your head, but to be fair, my own entry for the Stencyl Jam used to have the same type of magnet system, and i had the exact same problem, i never figured out how to fix it in the end, so yeah... lol. If you manage to fix it, color me impressed!

And that's it pretty much, it's a shame about the enormous frame rate drops, but the game is still amazing either way. Great job! I'm expecting you to win!

coruptedGames responds:

Oh haha, Sorry about the boss.
The getting stuck under marshmallow is new as I turned off rotation to improve performance ill look into it.
I liked your game (:
Thanks!

Super Frisco Frenzy Super Frisco Frenzy

Oh god i couldn't stop screaming in joy while playing this.
Amazing. Great job on just everything.

The Depths The Depths

Love the artwork! Really well animated too, and it works wonders with the overall theme of the game!
I'm just a bit sad that i'm horrible at it, i can barely get past wave 2 :p.
Though i'm pretty sure you've already had enough people tell you that.
IMO, i feel like some sort of blocking system that cancels the attack animation and or stamina system for blocking and attacking would have helped with the crazy difficulty.
But then again, it's a hell of a lot more satisfying to finish waves the way it is now though!
(only to realise after dying in the second wave that this is a 100% roguelike)

TL;DR: Cool game! Pretty graphics and animations! Me like long time!

Eafu responds:

Thanks, man! We've made it a bit easier now, hopefully you'll find it more enjoyable. :)

Sinterklaas Sinterklaas

Awesome

Oh the nostalgia! xD
I played this years ago, together with some of your other games like that snake game with the shooting balls and the mario style platforming game with the duck.
Loved 'em all, didn't think i'd ever see them on Newgrounds. :D

BotArena3 BotArena3

Yay!

Yay! I won against all bots in career! Very nice game i hope you make a BotArena4 sometime! :D

LRD Maximum Revenge LRD Maximum Revenge

addciting it is!

wow, i waned to go crazy when i turned into level god :P
my new health i had then was so good! 105 000 :D
i found a few bugs but they dont bother that much, god i loved the sword upgrading! :D it seemed like the upgrading would never end!

Gateway Gateway

a nice thinking game!

i always had a little love for the scary rpg background muzic, when i was young i played games online like this to with that kind of muzic, still nice! nice "3D" id say i hope for a part 2. lucky for the tips people gave, or else i wouldnt have finished the last level. :P

last level help:
downer side: 5 3 1 times on the floor. figure out the above ones yourself ^_^

Higher and Higher! Higher and Higher!

nice game sheik!

armor games shure makes a loads of games X_X
aaaw :) almost got the high score :P

Gigantic Monster Assault Gigantic Monster Assault

:O

that is awsome! nice work man!
and you are gonne be a great game maker on newgrounds! :D

Sonic Boom Cannon Sonic Boom Cannon

:o

Lol 0_o my chaos gone so high he just disapperd.

This is where he stopped going higger. lol.
(Cant post url to pic :()
To bad i couldnt submit score becaus of bug. :/
Nice game anyways! ^^