Time Travel Bob Time Travel Bob

My god

That was so beautifull! *sniff*

Haunted Video Games pt.1 Haunted Video Games pt.1

HAWESOME!

The new thema song kicks ass! :D
Nice work, keep it up!

Haunted Video Games pt.2 Haunted Video Games pt.2

WOOOOOooaaaaah!

UUNNNniiicorns! lmao XD
Hawesome!

Awesome Video Games Ep16 Awesome Video Games Ep16

INTENSE

I serioulsly can't find anything else to say! It was just to INTENSE for words!
Keep it up!

You said it dude!

Sonic Bastardized 3 Sonic Bastardized 3

lolol.

Kirb did the Tails voice?! Oh god XD Nice episode to btw!

Awesome Video Games Ep15 Awesome Video Games Ep15

Yeeeaaaah!

AWESOME DUDE!
Ive seen this one on your sight yesterday though but it's still awesome!

FarFromSubtle responds:

Thanks for stopping by the site! Have you said "YEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!" in the forum yet?

Awesome Video Games Ep14 Awesome Video Games Ep14

Yeeeeeahhh!

WOOOOOooooooooooooaaaah!
Nice episode DUDE! That was AWESOME!

(Maybe do a Legend of Zelda video sometime that would INTENSE dude!)

FarFromSubtle responds:

Thanks for watching! Stay Awesome!

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

:O...

I can not believe it's finnaly out and dammit IT'S AWESOME!!!! Favorite top 1 for shure!! Anyways, i hope your next movie will be about what Eggman is gonna do with that ring that Shadow normaly always has. :3

Chakra-X responds:

It was actually Nazo's cuff :X. Thanks for the review!

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

wow...

Wow... d-..dude wow this just never stops getting better. When i was checking my email and saw the title of your movie in the newgrounds email i did about the same face that luigi did on that movie picture. O_O
This should have 5.00/5.00 score or atleast a 500$ dollar reward instead of 250$ its just to awesome for words.
I notice that you always try to get a 10 for graphics,style,sound,violence,
interactivity and humor now thats a damn good idea to have when you start a serie. Have a 10 on all of them. Keep it up.

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

bam.

Thanks for letting Shadow kick ass in this one >:D Hope he gets to use chaos control soon enof when he gets his hands on some chaos emeralds. I have this one question though, where'd you get the power up sound from? The one when they do a attack and they kinda power up the attack with a slightly tint on the whole screen when they do that, Id love to use it in one of my movies sometime. :P Nice movie, keep it, <main you rock and so does this movie stuff> hope ep 6 comes out soon blabla good job blabla. nice movie to by the way. end. Oh! Also nice job on not getting to be continued just about when they were gonna fight!!! I was soooooo happy they started fighting and it didnt say to be continued! Thanks for that! kthxbye now!